Terms & Conditions
To book and purchase classes, courses, workshops, contracts and class passes (Classes) with ‘Phillipa Stevens Yoga’ you will need to register on the 'Mindbody Online' booking system and create a Profile.
You must be over 16 years of age to create a Profile and make a purchase through the ‘Philippa Stevens Yoga’ online booking system. You must also ensure that the details provided by you on registration, or at any time, are correct and complete.
Mature children between 13 and 16 may participate in Classes with the written consent of their parent or guardian. The child participant may be required to provide a copy of this written consent at the Class. The parent or guardian of the child participant should create a Profile and make the booking on behalf of the child through the online booking system. The parent or guardian will also be required to confirm the waiver statement on behalf of the child participant when booking for the first time.
- Classes (not including courses or workshops) can be cancelled via the online booking system up to 6 hours before the start of the Class and your account on the online booking system will not be charged. Classes not cancelled via the online booking system within this 6 hour timeframe will result in your account being charged for the full amount of the class
- Prenatal Courses and Workshops can be cancelled via the online booking system up to 2 days before the day of the course or workshop and your account on the online booking system will not be charged. Courses or workshops not cancelled via the online booking system within this 2 day timeframe will result in your account being charged for the full amount of the course or workshop.
All Activities purchased from 'Philippa Stevens Yoga' are not returnable and non-refundable. No refunds or compensation will be payable if, for any reason, you decide not to or are otherwise unable to participate in any Class.
Liability Disclaimer and Waiver
Before you book and purchase any Classes from 'Philippa Stevens Yoga' you must have agreed to the waiver statement which is found on the booking page when you make your first booking. This waiver statement continues to apply to any subsequent bookings that you make and for Classes that you attend. Under the waiver statement:
- You confirm that you have no physical limitations preventing you from participating in the Classes offered by ‘Philippa Stevens Yoga’.
- You agree to participate in Classes at your own risk.
- You agree to complete the Health Questionnaire provided by ‘Philippa Stevens Yoga’ before participating in your first Class.
- You agree to comply with any safety rules or advice provided in the Classes and acknowledge that these rules and advice may change from time to time.
- You acknowledge that ‘Philippa Stevens Yoga’ will not be responsible for the loss, or damage, of or to any property or to any person arising from the booking of or participation in any Classes. This does not affect any person's statutory rights or any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- You release ‘Philippa Stevens Yoga’ and its owner from all liability relating to any injury or harm sustained to yourself or others as a result of participating in any Classes. This does not affect any person's statutory rights or any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
Contract Terms & Conditions
The contract “Unlimited Online Membership” is billed monthly via the online booking system on the sale date and every month thereafter.
There is no minimum contract length. To terminate your contract email “Philippa Stevens Yoga” 14x days before the monthly renewal date.
When purchasing the contract “Unlimited Online Membership” you also agree to comply with all other Terms & Conditions as laid out above.
Booking a Class confirms acceptance of these terms, including the waiver statement.