Beginners Yoga Workshop
A 2 hour workshop for those brand new to yoga, a little rusty or for anyone wanting to learn the basics of the practice. The beginners workshops will give you the tools and the confidence to either join a mixed level class or continue your yoga practice at home.
- We will breakdown the fundamentals of yoga in an accessible, supportive environment
- Learn some of the foundational poses of yoga that can help us feel stronger and more supple in our bodies
- Practice deep breathing and relaxation to reduce stress and help our minds feel calmer
- Expect to leave feeling more balanced in body and mind and a little more clued up as to what this yoga business is all about!
The workshop is aimed at beginners to yoga, but may not be suitable for those with mobility issues or injuries. Please message me if you would like to check suitability.
Sat 26th Sept 2020
2:00 - 4:00pm
Thame Cricket Club, Thame, OX9 3AJ
Afternoon Yoga Retreat
A 3 hour workshop combining yoga, meditation and breath work to hit pause on our busy lives and help release physical and mental stresses. The afternoon retreat workshops provide the one thing our lives are often missing - time. Time to slow down and really connect to your body and your breath. It won't be all yoga though, we will finish our practice by sharing tea and cake together - we will have earn't it!
- Meditation and breath work (pranayama) to quieten the mind
- A vinyasa flow yoga practice to move the body and breath deeply
- Followed by a slower practice to release tension from the body, in particular the hips
- A guided relaxation to complete our practice and leave us perfectly restore
14th Nov 2020
2:00 - 5:00pm
Thame Barns Centre, Thame, OX9 3AJ
Healthy Backs: Balanced Movement for Strong, Flexible Spines
Sat 3rd Oct 2020 2:00 - 4:30pm MORE DETAILS AND BOOKING COMING SOON
Healthy Shoulders: Balanced Movement for Strong, Flexible Shoulders
MORE DETAILS AND BOOKING COMING SOON