All online yoga classes are live-streamed via Zoom. You will receive a zoom link to join 30x mins before the class start time. The class will start promptly so please arrive 5-10mins before the start time.
Classes are open to everyone including beginners, but may be unsuitable for those with mobility issues or injuries. Message me if you are unsure about suitability.
Booking a Class
Advance booking is required and classes can be booked via the BOOKING tab on the website.
I run the classes on a drop-in basis rather than a course, meaning you can join anytime.
|Mon||10:00 - 11:00am||Online via Zoom|
|Mon||7:15 - 8:30pm||Online via Zoom|
|Weds||7:15 - 8:30pm||Online via Zoom|
|Individual Online Class||£6||Valid for 1x class|
|6x class pass (new starter offer)||£30||Valid for 8 wks from your first class|
|Membership (Online)||£25 per month|
Please note the following important information before participating in an online yoga class:
- It is the responsibility of each class participant to complete a Health Questionnaire prior to participating in a yoga class. A copy of the participants questionnaire will be kept on file in line with GDPR.
- If a participant has any medical conditions, injuries, illness or other conditions (such as pregnancy), it is the responsibility of the class participant to seek approval from their GP prior to participating in a class and work within any limitations.
- It is also the responsibility of the class participant to ensure:
- There is sufficient space to perform the exercises safely and move freely without obstacles or obstructions, free from furniture, equipment and other hazards – a minimum of 4 square metres per person
- Any equipment is safe and in a suitable condition for the activity being performed
- The surrounding floor space is entirely clear to remove any hazards that may increase the risk of slips, trips or falls
- There are no distractions throughout the duration of the session
- There is sufficient heating, lighting, ventilation and hydration