On Demand Yoga
If you can't make a group class we offer a members area with pre-recorded content for you to access anytime. Launching Nov 20 the library is available to anyone with an online membership.
The library launches with over 20x pre-recorded classes:
1. Live Classes (x6): 60x min classes recorded in a live class setting
2. Flow Sequences (x5): pre-recorded sequence of varying lengths (15x, 30x and 45x min) and intensity
3. Breathing + Relaxation Sequences (x2): 15xmin pre-recorded sequences emphasising breathing, meditation, restorative yoga and relaxation
4. Pose Breakdowns (x10): 10xmin videos breaking down the technique of the key foundational poses.
How often are classes added?
New class content is added every Friday, with a minimum of 4x live classes and 4x pre-recorded classes added every month. Membership includes access to all the back catalogue of classes as the content grows.
You can access the video libary with one of the below memberships:
|Online Membership||£25 per month||Unlimited online zoom classes + access to members area|
|Online + Group Membership (coming soon)||£40 per month||Unlimited group + online classes + access to members area|
- There are approximately 6 weeks of the year where due to holidays online zoom classes will not run and new class content won't be added to the members area. This has been factored in to the price. You will however be able to continue to access the existing content on the members area during this time.
- The schedule of online classes via zoom is subject to change. However 1x morning and 1x evening class will be offered as a minimum.
How do I Sign Up?
Click the below link to sign up via our booking system. Payment is via direct debit on the sale date and every month thereafter. There is no minimum contract length so you can cancel anytime by emailing us 14x days before the renewal date. Further details can be found on the Terms & Conditions page. Once your membership is approved you will receive log in details to access the members area of the website.
Who Can Sign Up?
To access the members area you must be an existing student (either in person or online), have completed a health questionnaire and agreed to the Liability Disclaimer and Waiver terms via the online booking system.